Pages

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Chapter Three

This blog is rated M for Mature readers. I will not say that anyone can not read this but if you have an issue with the adult subject matter remember that you where warned. ENJOY.
They are all out when I hear her and turn towards the stairs. Layla is Ian's girlfriend and just as cruel as he is. 
Somehow it surprises me when Adam, not Ian comes down the stairs behind her.
Layla - Hello Slave.
Hello slut. I want to say, but instead I say, "Hello miss Layla."
Layla - Come here.
She is smiling, but I can see the anger in her eyes. The slap comes fast and hard the second I am within reach of her hand. I raise a hand to my throbbing face.
Layla - I may not be one of your masters, but I am still your better and you were not given permission to call me by name.
I do the laundry and then head back into the main room.
This is what I find. It probably shouldn't surprise me as much as it does. Layla cheating on Ian doesn't shock me and neither does Adam bringing some woman here and screwing around with her on the couch which I will have to clean, it's that its both of them.
It's like a car wreck. I want to look away, but can't.
Layla quickly climbs off of Adam and tugs on her jeans as she realizes Ian has come down the stairs.
Layla - Ian, baby.
Ian Don't baby me you whore.
Ian - I'm done. I won't believe your lies this time.
Ian Get out of my sight. I never want to see you here again.
Adam - Layla!
Ian - And where are you going? She wasn't alone on that couch.
Adam Hands off fifth rank.
Ian - You slept with my girlfriend and you're going to try to punch me out.
Grant dragged them apart grabbing Ian by his ears.
Grant - Now that's enough.
Ian But...
Grant - You know how he is and you told me you started seeing Layla because she was easy. Are you really that surprised?


It's been a few days since the incident with Adam and Layla. 
 There are two doors into my master's chambers. One door is large and decorative, just by the stairs. Only he uses that door, the other door is smaller and connects to my room. It is there so that I may come in to gather his laundry and make his bed, but today I'm using it for other reason. I walk carefully, despite the fact all of the rooms in the lower den are sound proofed and my master is out of the house.
I slip out the door pulling on my sleep clothes, just in time as my master comes into his bathroom from the other door.
Hearing him sigh as he sinks into the hot tub, I start towards the door but I believe he hears me because the water splashes as if he is getting out. As he nears the glass door, I am half way to the other side of the room, I know I can't make it, but I can make it to the bed.
I once saw a show on discovery channel called "The Science of Sex Appeal" where among other things it said that despite common belief, lust comes before love as a mental and physical reaction. In that moment climbing onto my masters bed, I decide to seduce him to win my way into his bed and eventually into his heart.
Master - What are you doing in here slave?
He says slave in a matter of fact way as if it were my name and not with the contempt and disgust that Layla had used calling me thus.
Me - Isn't it obvious?
Master You should leave.
Though I have no genuine interest in him I can't deny my master is an attractive man, literally tall, dark and handsome. I flash him a sad face.
Me - Do you not find me pretty master?
Master You're gorgeous.
Me - Well, if I were you and a gorgeous young woman were in my room, I wouldn't be asking why.
I push myself up on the front of my feet.
Me Just enjoy it,
I whisper in his ear before kissing him shyly.
I start to pull away, but his arms wrap around me pulling me back towards him as we kiss deeply. His tongue flicks against mine as I part my lips to allow its entry to my mouth. 
I feel my legs go out from under me and put my arms on his neck as he picks me up moving towards the bed.
I knew this was were things were headed but didn't exactly expect it to go so fast.
Perhaps he thought the same thing because he pulled away.
Master - Know that you may be the slave, but I won't force you. Are you sure?
I do my best to fake a loving gaze and tell him, yes.
I lean back pulling him towards me.
He pins me down taking both of my hands. He wants control and I give it to him. 
He then releases my hands wrapping an arm around me and pressing one hand against my back while the other caresses my leg.
I place one of my own hands on his back, lacing the fingers of the other into his hair.
Even though I was taken as a teenager and went to an all girl school, don't think I don't know what I'm doing. I wouldn't consider myself a slut, but I'm not inexperienced either. Back then I was just a girl and my master is a man; where as before I have only known boys. Tilting my head back, I let out a soft moan of pleasure as his lips brush my neck and collarbone moving downward and the hand that was caressing my leg works its way up to gently cup my breast.

6 comments:

  1. O.O That was a really good post Addy! It was so well written. I can't wait to see what will happen. :)

    ~Dawn Turner

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow..frm chapter 1 till chapter 3..ur writing is make me feel like i'm reading an nvel..please update quickly...

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGOWSH wow Addy, your story is heaps good so far. Where u get her clothes and what poses you use?
    ~Charmain Smith

    ReplyDelete
  4. Layla seems like a bitch too. And what did she think would happen having sex with someone out in the open like that? She got what she deserved on that. Dangerous game Hayley's playing there. The Master seems kind though. The way he asked before taking her was out of character for what I thought he and his rogue band of thieves were.

    ReplyDelete